Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
It was the night before Halloween and James had been out of town and on call for a week. My kids hadn't seen him for 7 days. So, after the Trunk-or-treat, we headed over to the hospital to visit dad (and elicit some giggles from the many hospitals workers and patrons there). It is so good to have him home again. Yes, that is my old wolf cosutme, still in working order. In fact, I've been to all 3 of their school classes in said get up to read and act our wolf stories. (eye roll) The things we do for our kids!
(L-R Abe as Hook, Kiah as James, Eli as a scurvy matey, and Sam as Belle)
Aarggg! As Abey likes to say, over and over again.... The kids were cute as ever as the week of Halloween (I swear it really lasts that long) came to a close last night. We had a Halloween party on Monday, a Trunk-or-Treat on Tuesday, and the actual event last night. You know it's bad when even mommy doesn't want any more chocolate! :)
OK, we all know that Kiah idolizes her dad (obvs). Apparently she's got her sights set high for her future, as well. There was no question that she would be a doctor this year, and yesterday at the breakfast table she asked if they make really small business suits. I asked her why and she replied, "Because next year I want to be a high-class business woman". Alrighty, then!

1 comment:

jamirodana said...

That's great that Kiah is thinking Medical school. That means it hasn't been sooooooo bad all these years. Haha.
I think Jonah is still in his "I want to be a scientist" phase.
You all look great!