Friday, September 21, 2007

Air Show




I thought I'd include a few photos of our fun family outing with our friends, the Pitchers, to the Indianapolis Air Show. It was really cool! I got just as excited as the kids. Who knew airplanes were so cool! It was scheduled to rain, so I packed ponchos, tarps, etc. preparing for a wet afternoon, and it rained a total of 7 drops (just enough for the kids to get a chance to don the rain ponchos), and then it was hot and sunny the rest of the day. Wouldn't you know I forgot sunscreen. Luckily, I seem to be the only one who was really affected by it, and boy, was I! A walking tomato, who later got blisters on my lips that turned into cold sores. What fun! Enjoy the pics. We wore the babies completely out. The american flag is draped from a skydiver. It was really cool in person. The best part of the airshow were the blue angels. They were so fast we couldn't get any good shots, but we got a good one of the Osprey.

No comments: