Monday, October 29, 2007

We've been robbed!


Boy, it’s been a while since I’ve blogged! A lot can happen in life. This morning I went outside to take the kids to school and found all of our church junk (you all know “the church bag” full of paper, crayons, toys, snacks, etc.) strewn all over the frost-bitten lawn. Of course, Samara is the first one that gets the wrath of mommy, until I start realizing that everything in the car is torn apart, as well. Then I notice that the DVD player is missing! Ugh! We’ve been robbed! Yeah, I know, it could have been much worse, and the silly thing is that they left the GPS system and our camcorder that was in there from our temple trip on Saturday. So, ha ha on them because both of those things are worth more than our $100 DVD player. But we’re still a little bummed, since we just bought that on Friday night. So we officially only watched one movie on it. Farewell, new friend…

No comments: