Saturday, December 15, 2007

Dad's little secret

So, did you see the new total???? So awesome!!!! We had a garage sale fundraiser this morning at our church. Unfortunately, we got a huge snowstorm dumped on us, so we didn't have a ton of people come, but enough that we earned $114. Not bad! People are so cool.

Some random funniness....Samara woke up this morning, and came into my bathroom with this dead serious face, and asked me, "Is dad's beard different?" I said no, then she asked, "Did the bottom part turn white?". Once again, the answer was no. (James is only 32) The she turns around and walks out, and I hear her tell herself, "Phew, I thought he was turning into Santa." She must have had one too many doses of Tim Allen this season. The fact that she was so serious about it cracked me up. I wish I could still question reality like that!

Anyway, just wanted to update the new total. You all ROCK!!!!!

No comments: