Wednesday, September 15, 2010

3 Years Later!!

Okay, for the one person out there who has been holding on, wishing so badly that I would once again take on the Hoffman Family Blog, this one's for you!

Really, I just figured it was about time. I don't keep a journal and so much has happened that I thought maybe getting it down in some form might help me in later years when I start to develp dimentia, maybe bring back a memory or two. They say you've got to plan for the future, right?

Anywho...I don't have much time today, but don't you worry! :) I'll be back with all the juicy details of our crazy life.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I am shocked!! I was begining to wonder if you would EVER return!

jamirodana said...

I'm here! Post some cute family pics for people to look at:)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I found your blog again. Did you know it was you who inspired me to start blogging? From there I started novel writing and now I'm an author! A lot has happened since 2007. How about an update on your blog here?! ;)