Sunday, February 10, 2008

Children See, Children Do

This video is pretty powerful. It really made me take a hard look at myself. It is worth watching, just to remember the importance of our example to our children.

Thanks to Stef Sarver, I think this will actually play here and you won't have to cut and paste the link. Now, if I could only change this hideous yellow, red and green layout without losing all of my links and stuff (tried a few times and lost things). Oh, mighty Goddesses of the internet with cute blogs, help me!!!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

WOW! That's all I have to say. You know that kids pay attention, but that really puts it into a bigger perspective. Scary!!

Jer n' Stef said...

It is so scary but so true. We are their examples and they only want to be like us. Thanks for sharing it.

Go to the "Children see, Children do" page on You Tube. As it plays look on the Right you see "About this Video".

Look below that and you will see "Embed". Highlight that code, left click on it and click "copy".

Go to your blog and click edit for your post.

Look on the far right. It is on "Compose". You want to Click "Edit Html".

Now Left Click onto the typing area and click "Paste".

Click "Preview" to check that it's there and save.

If you want to edit your words be sure to put it back on "Compose" mode. I hope this helps. Good luck!

B-Rad said...

Nice going to Hawaii this year? Good times. Go Colts or are you a Giants fan now Hoff? haha.

Anonymous said...

Its funny how we grow up to be just like our parents.

traci said...

Shanti,

I just learned how to change a blog without losing links. And for me it was simple. Go to this link and follow the instructions step by step. She has it all laid out exactly with real examples that help!!!

http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/

I just changed my blog this past week. Sneak over and take a look. Best of luck!